Thursday, June 10, 2021

Jaci Dukowitz

 


Jaci Dukowitz

VP candidate for Independent (2016)

Running mate with nominee: Darin Daniel Lynch (b. 1970)
Popular vote: 1 (0.00%)
Electoral vote: 0/538

The campaign:

Darin Lynch's campaign for President in 2016 seems to have been a bit of an under the radar effort. One of his few references I can find to his political ambition is from an autobiographical segment on the webpage for his corporation, Irish Titan--

Darin Lynch
Founder & Chief Liberation Officer

Just a man. A man with a green phone. And cheap hair product. Beyond that, I have a bit of an odd background for the founder of a digital agency – I’m not a designer, I’m not a developer, and I didn’t spin out of an agency when I started Irish Titan. I grew up on a farm in Iowa (my Mom was an English teacher and my Dad was a farmer – it was interesting), went to the University of Iowa, then worked in corporate IT. First at Principal Financial Group, then a consulting company, then Wilsons Leather, then 2nd Swing Golf. Along the way, I received my MBA from the University of St. Thomas. Since 2004, I’ve been running Irish Titan, trying to bring in talented Titans and stay out of their way. I'm also a former and probably future presidential candidate. Honestly.


His running-mate Jaci Dukowitz was a human resources person for Ultra Machining Co.

Lynch/Dukowitz were registered write-ins only in their home State of Minnesota, which would have been potentially problematic in the event of their victory as they were residents of the same state.

Election history: none

Other occupations: human resources at Ultra Machining Co., chief operating officer at Ultra Machining Co.

Notes:
Lynch is a comic book fan. Interesting because during the New Wave Comix heyday Minneapolis and Seattle were two of the hotspots so we possibly have some people in common.